Monday, July 22, 2013

I'm ever so grateful

I have been pondering some things lately. And without giving you all of the long, VERY LONG, details the conclusion has been reached that I need to live with more gratitude. 
Daily.
I have decided that the best way to have more gratitude for the blessings I have is to write them down. 
It will make me think more and focus a little more on what I have. 
Instead of focusing on what I DON'T have. 
It's important. 
I need to be more happy with my life. 
And so I am resolved to be more grateful. 
The best place to start is by simply writing down the things I see, every day, that are blessings in my life. 
No matter how big or small. 
And what better place to write than in a pretty book!

2 comments:

Charity said...

love it!!
and..
I miss you woman!

Necia said...

You inspire me Nat! I miss you..we need to do lunch soon please :)