Thursday, July 25, 2013

My first Massage

I went to the chiropractor yesterday.
Not to my brother, but one close to where I live.
The Dr did a great job.
And so did the Massage Therapist.
But today I am SUPER sore.
See here's the thing- I don't really enjoy massages.
I don't mind the part on my back, but I really don't like my neck and shoulders touched.
By anyone.
Ever.
At least not if they are trying to massage them.
It doesn't feel good to me.
It hurts.
And I had NO idea that  was going to be getting a massage when I walked in the door.
And when the Dr finished adjusting me he just said he wanted me to see "the therapist".
Silly me- I assumed Physical therapist of some sort or something.
OOPS.
It would have been nice to be told ahead of time what was going to happen.
Especially seeing as I was a new patient, to their office, and didn't know what their procedure was.
And today I hurt.
And I don't like it.
No wonder the Dr told me that I would be sore tomorrow (meaning today).
And I am.
What a way to receive my first massage.
You see- I don't really like massages.

1 comment:

LucyH said...

I'm kindof like that too. I just got a massage for my birthday and she was bringing out so many issues in my back and neck (in a good way) but the thing is, you have to go back to keep getting it worked out. And who has time for that, lol! I was so sore the next day and even still feel those bad spots sometimes that need to be worked out. I get uncomfortable with someones hands all over me and I just seem to tense up the whole time.