He is a pretty cute kid. Some days I want to sell him to the gypsys or give him to the Indians (both terms my mom used when I was younger) But over all I think that he completes our family well, and I guess we'll keep him.
Today he decided that instead of going to my sister's house to play with his cousins he would stay at home. But the story he was telling everyone else was- "Chicky gets to go to Aunt1's house, I have to stay home and clean everything."
I told him that we would go to the store. He said, "To run errands?" "Sure. We still need to find you some pants.", I said. "Becuase the last time was faimmbkbjf...?" "What?" He repeated it. I still couldn't understand. Third time was the charm- "Because the last time was a failure?"
Yes, my son. A failure. HAHA!


No comments:
Post a Comment