In awe of those women who continually do EVERYTHING for everyone else day after day. And still find time for them selves.
In awe of those women who think more of others than they do of themselves.
In awe of those women who constantly SEE the beauty in everything around them.
In awe of those women who express their feelings and thoughts so articulately. And share them with others.
In awe of those women who are amazing mothers. And have already found the joy in motherhood.
In awe of those women who share who they are, so freely, with others.
In awe of those women who I want to be just like.
They are amazing.
And it leaves a great big lump in my throat and a few tears in my eyes as I think of them. And hope. That some day I might grow to be just like them.
| Just a few of the women I stand in awe of |

1 comment:
that is a sweet post. lump in my throat. we feel the same about you :)
Post a Comment