Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Family Pictures

Don't you just LOVE having family pictures taken!!!?!
I don't.
I turn in to some awful demon mom.
"Stay clean!"
"Don't touch your hair!"
"Get off of that!"
"Come back here!"
"Smile!"
"That's not a smile!"
You get the picture. (haha)

But we did get family pictures taken recently.
And I wore my most awesome shoes!
And thank heavens for talented, patient, amazing friends!
And in the end- you have a family that looks perfect.....for a moment.












7 comments:

TrishAnderson said...

So amazing!!!!!!!!!!! I love all of these pictures. I hope you are getting a few enlarged for the walls. Ok, so many questions...Who did your pictures? Where did they take them? Where did you get your shoes?

Neil and Roxy said...

Love the shoes! Love the pictures...where did you have them taken?!

Neil and Roxy said...

Love the shoes! Love the pictures...where did you have them taken?!

LucyH said...

It always feels like a weight is lifted when the family pictures get done. They look great!

Charity said...

GORGE!!! Seriously. Thos pics are amazingly Gorgeous. And The shoes?! What size are you hot mama...im seeing a shoe swap in the future...

Necia said...

L.O.V.E them...they are amazing Nat!! Killer shoes...so jealous of them. All the pics are so cute!!

Cellista said...

Your family is beautiful! These are great pictures.

And I'm with everyone else, I LOVE your shoes!!!