Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ray of Sunshine. Indeed.

I just returned from a lovely weekend retreat with these amazing ladies

We had a lovely time. Thanks mom for all of the effort you put in to get us all there!
Some highlights of the trip:
  • Tire blowout on the way out of town
  • A balcony facing the ocean
  • Pedicures
  • Sister pictures
  • Toes in the sand
  • Yummy food
  • Seeing seals for the first time ever
  • Not ONE single argument!
  • The Mormon Battalion & Coronado Island
  • A VERY bad sunburn
  • Sitting in outer darkness.....alone......for the whole trip
  • Lots and LOTS of good memories
  • Remembering why my sisters are my very best friends
  • Shell beach
  • Sounds of the Sea
  • Cool weather
  • My good camera dying :(
It was SO fun and I am SO grateful for a husband that doesn't mind me running away for a bit. Also grateful for a mom and sisters that make my life better by being part of it. I am so blessed!

2 comments:

mom and dad said...

I'm with you. It was a wonderful time to share. I loved it! Thanks for recording in pictures the fun time. I'm so sorry about your camera. Is it really gone?

Ginny said...

so fun! it was a total blast and i am SO ready to go back! amen to everything you mentioned :) (well except maybe outer darkness)