I find that I have a very bad memory. I don't appreciate it. Add to that the gray hair that is sprouting up all over my hear (mostly in the front where EVERYONE can see it!), and I'm feeling kinda' old lately.
I, just like every other mother, love to try and write down all of the funny things my children say. Addie said something just a couple hours ago while we were doing school, AND I ALREADY CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS! AARRRRGGGGG!!!!! Oh man does that bother me. I remember thinking the other day that I have to start writing these things down right away because I can't remember them later. But I didn't think I needed to write them down THAT fast! Such a bummer. And I wish I could remember what it was. Cause I think she would get a kick out of them later on. I usually write them in their journals. So they will have them. And so I won't just throw away the paper they're written on later. I tend to do that.
I also feel the urge to blog again. But I have nothing exciting to blog about. I wish I had some exciting something to say. An event or something cool. I got nothin'! Such a bummer. So for now you get to hear about my non-exciting, non-existent memory.


No comments:
Post a Comment