One of the things in life that makes me happier than anything (and I do mean ANYTHING) else would be the sound of my children playing happily together. I love the sound of the giggling and the happy voices. AND the no one getting hurt! My children fight, what seems to me, a lot. And I can't stand the tattle-tailing! Don't even get me started on the tattling!!! So today when they went outside and left the back door open, and I could see and hear them playing, because I was sitting at my computer right next to my big picture window, I had to grab the camera and snap a shot. I had to document that they DO love each other. And that they DO get along sometimes. And that there is laughter in my home sometimes, and not just the sound of... MOOOOOOOO-OOOOMMM.....

No comments:
Post a Comment