This is the front room. You are looking at the front door. You walk directly into this room when you come in the house. It is the only "livingroom" area of the house. If I turn the camera around you see.......
The kitchen and walkway back to the bathroom (on the left) and stairs (to the right). We left the wall at the bottom of the stairs red, but repainted the trim back to white. And painted the wall in the kitchen. I love this color! It is the color in the kitchen in my house. It's called "mud pie" and that describes it PERFECTLY! It is ugly and I LOVE it!!!
This is one of the upstairs rooms. This room was painted forest green on these 2 walls. What you see in the camera is about the whole room. It is only slightly larger than a queen size bed. And that exactly what is going in it. This will be the husband's & my room. Oh boy!
For about 4 or 5 days we painted. and painted. and painted. and painted. And today we finished. Except for the doors. And everything looks AMAZING! I am so happy with the way it all turned out. We will be moving into the little house again sometime the beginning of this year. And I wanted to paint before we moved in. The worst part was the trim. But we got it done and it looks AWESOME. I am actually a little excited about it. But don't tell anyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment