Monday, April 20, 2009

Still lost :(

We had an experience the other day that had me hoping. But today my hopes were dashed. Let me tell you about it......

It was the experience of "Shoes". <---- that is a link.

You should go read that post before you finish this one. I could recount it here, however it is so well written there that I just can't.

Are you ready for the rest? Did you read that post? K. I will continue.

My watch has been missing for a couple months. For the second time. Last time the girl found it. And I was ecstatic! This would be the watch that was a Thanksgiving present from the husband. And I love it! And one of the more expensive watches I have ever owned. So I am sad it is missing again. We know that the boy carried it off. Both times. You would think that after the first time I would have been smart enough not to take it off and put it on my night stand again. WELL I'M NOT OK!

After the shoe incident I thought I'd try it with the watch. I guess it doesn't work if you ask him to go get it, because he didn't. When I asked him to go get it he basically said no. Bummer.

And the watch is still lost.

4 comments:

TrishAnderson said...

IT will turn up eventually. Keep praying and keep asking him. You were right, the story of the shoes was funny and well written

trublubyu said...

big bummer. hopefully it will turn up.

Heidi said...

I'm sorry! I know how you feel though. I am the worst with keeping track of jewelry. Scott knows never to buy me jewelry...I told him whatever money he'd spend on it take me on a trip or something instead! Anyway, Emmi has snatched my wedding ring 3 times. Your watch will turn up eventually!!!

Hope your FIL is doing ok.

big_smartmouth said...

ha! i love that kid! he's either addicted to stealing or just REEEAALLLY loves things to wear! either way, it does make for a humorous posting!