Sunday, April 19, 2009

Keep him in your prayers

Just found out yesterday afternoon that my father-in-law is in the hospital. Has been since Thursday evening. From the account of one person he's doing great and going to be home in a day or two. From another person's account he's on his deathbed. I'm pretty sure his condition is somewhere in the middle of those two. Either way- I'm a little concerned. The husband is stopping at the hospital to visit dad on his way home. I think he will give me a pretty accurate account of how dad is doing.

Please keep our family in the back of your mind. And pray for dad's speedy recovery. THANKS!

5 comments:

TrishAnderson said...

I hope he is doing well. Keep us posted.

big_smartmouth said...

i'm so sorry for you and ammon. i will pray for him and for your family.

Unknown said...

What happened to Dan?

Becky said...

How is Dan doing? I think my Dad called Peggy last night. But I haven't heard anything yet. Dan was so good to come and see my Dad when he was in the hospital. I think he was there almost everyday. Let us know if there is anything we can do.

Rosalyn Francis said...

Helloooo.... so I had NO IDEA about this until I read your blog! He gave such a great talk on Easter too... must have just worn him out.

How is he now?