Well I just had to let you know that the girl opted to go to bed tonight (before 6pm) instead of eating her dinner. She said she had a headache. I told her she could go to bed if she didn't feel well. She sat at the table, barely touching her food, for another 5 minutes or so. Then she said she wanted to go to bed.
She was asleep in about 2 minutes!
Here it is, 6:30 on a Sunday evening, and my children are both asleep. And the husband probably won't be home from Cali for at least another hour. Oh what is a girl to do with herself.....so much quiet.
Ahhhhhhhhh...........
PS- I don't think I am particularly doing anything to keep her awake so that she is so sleepy lately. I just think that I have one child- the girl- that needs a lot of sleep. And one child- the boy- that also needs a lot of sleep (but doesn't think he does). So really, other than the boy waking her up earlier than she would normally get up on her own, I can't figure out why she is so tired lately.
PPS- she finished writing her name 10 times today.
She was asleep in about 2 minutes!
Here it is, 6:30 on a Sunday evening, and my children are both asleep. And the husband probably won't be home from Cali for at least another hour. Oh what is a girl to do with herself.....so much quiet.
Ahhhhhhhhh...........
PS- I don't think I am particularly doing anything to keep her awake so that she is so sleepy lately. I just think that I have one child- the girl- that needs a lot of sleep. And one child- the boy- that also needs a lot of sleep (but doesn't think he does). So really, other than the boy waking her up earlier than she would normally get up on her own, I can't figure out why she is so tired lately.
PPS- she finished writing her name 10 times today.

3 comments:
I bet you are in heaven with the quiet. Way to go on writing on the name 10 times. Enjoy the peace and quiet.
oh, my poor tired girl. i'm not too surprised with that one, though...now, if it were e, then i'd be shocked!!
glad to hear she got those names done.
Post a Comment