My dear, super crazy, super liberal, super sweet, super fun, & TOTALLY loved BFF Sarah nominated me for my VERY first blog award! What a thrill!! She had some very nice things to say about me. It made me feel so warm & fuzzy. Actually I teared-up, no big surprise there, reading her sweet words. It's always nice to know you are loved. And so I wanted to do the same for EVERYONE on my blog-roll. But, since that would take forever and no one would want to read that whole post- I am settling for just a few. You're all there because you have touched my life in only the way you could. And I appreciate each of you for different and very special reasons. So thank you for being a part of my life & contributing to who I am!
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 5-10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love; link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Without further ado- I nominate:
Heidi
Stephanie
Ginny
Emily
Cara
Jennifer
We are truly kindred spirits. (at least I think so) Whenever I am feeling down about the issue of children in my life I know without a doubt that Heidi will FULLY understand how I feel. She has had such challenges getting her children, especially Jake, here and has been (mostly) nothing but positive through that experience. I'm glad we met Heidi!! You lift me when I am down!!! (you know you can always come to me for "sister" type stuff...we may as well have been sisters)
Stephanie
Well for sure you are one of the most talented bloggers that I know. I look up to you in sooo many ways. I want to be just like you when I grow up! You have always been that greatest example to me and you are one of the happiest most positive people I know. PLUS you let me call talk forever, or let me invite my whole family over for dinner. I love you!!
Ginny
What would the world be without little sisters!!?! I am grateful for the friendship that we have been able to build. Thank you for always loving me. I love that age differences kind of melt away once you become an adult. You are an example to me of love and forgiveness.You are so strong. I admire that in you. I LOVE that you only text me when you are bored at work. I think it's funny. And I always look forward to getting a text from you! I love you sista!
Emily
Though we have never met, I am glad that we almost did! You are amazing to me. I think you must be an amazing mother and wife. You have great strength to live in another country so far from your family. I tried living across the country for a few months and almost died! You are talented and energetic. And probably a WAY fun person to be around. Thanks for being a great blogging friend! (And sorry we never got to meet last summer! I'm still sad about that.)
Cara
Truly you are one of the most AMAZING women I know! To go through the challenges you have had to face in your life and to make the choice to not let them get the better of you is so wonderful. Not only that- you are so happy ALL the time.And you go out of your way to make sure others are as well. You are such an example to me. I love you for being as wonderful as you are. I love that we were able to work together and get to be your friend.
Jennifer
I am so lucky to have a friend like you. I am happy that I can talk to you for hours....about nothing. And you don't mind. I love your spirit and your understanding of the gospel. I have learned so much from you. I love you so much. I can't wait for your little boy to come. You are such a good mom. You have so much love and patience with your children. Thanks for "teaching me a thing or two" ! hehe


2 comments:
You are oh-so-SWEET!! Thank you - what a nice surprise....I feel so special!!! I'll have to pass this along and name some people. Thank you again. (we need a play day! Call me when you are in town and we will get together - if you have time of course!)
That is so cool. Congrats on your nomination/award!
Post a Comment