Sunday, February 15, 2009

A little potty talk

Today I am thankful for my toilet. And by "my toilet" I mean the toilet in my bathroom.

I never use any other toilet in the house. Well we only have 2. But I only ever use mine. I usually don't even know the state of the other bathroom because I don't go in there...except to clean...or if company is coming over.

About a year and a half ago Ammon replaced the toilet in my bathroom. He took out the toilet that comes standard with the house and put in a really nice one. It is taller. I don't feel like I am sitting on the floor when I am sitting on it. I love that it is tall because when I am having problems with my back it is easier to get on & off that one than the shorter ones.

Well- tonight I went to use the toilet and found I was out of toilet paper in my bathroom. (this NEVER happens) I didn't have time to go get toilet paper out of the garage, so I opted to use the hall bath for the moment. As I go to sit down I feel like I am about to fall. I feel I am sitting down too far. And I then remember- this is a short toilet. YUCK! And in that few minutes of using the hall bath, I remembered my toilet and just why I am so Grateful for it.

So maybe a gross subject, but I really had to share. I love my toilet and I'm not ashamed to admit it!!!!

3 comments:

big_smartmouth said...

it takes your "come.sit.enjoy" name to a whole new meaning!

Ginny said...

nice bathroom humor! i love good toilets too.

Heidi said...

LOL at big smartmouth's comment! If only I was so clever. I am glad you enjoy your toilet so much though. Toilet comfort is ever so important.