So I know I'm not the most important person in the world, but everyone likes to get comments on their blog, right? Or is it just me?
I always say I don't have very many friends, but when I start going down my blog list, I realize I may have more than I think. And when you feel like you need to leave a little comment on each person's blog- not a long one, just a little something so they know you were there and thinking of them- it starts to take a little time.
So my point is- yes I have been a slacker lately, so I haven't gotten to everyone for a long time. But just know that I am trying, going down my list, and hopefully by the end of tomorrow will have caught up on your life and left a little love for you in your comment box. And then I can start all over again. YAY!!
So plan on hearing from me soon! Love Ya!!!
I always say I don't have very many friends, but when I start going down my blog list, I realize I may have more than I think. And when you feel like you need to leave a little comment on each person's blog- not a long one, just a little something so they know you were there and thinking of them- it starts to take a little time.
So my point is- yes I have been a slacker lately, so I haven't gotten to everyone for a long time. But just know that I am trying, going down my list, and hopefully by the end of tomorrow will have caught up on your life and left a little love for you in your comment box. And then I can start all over again. YAY!!
So plan on hearing from me soon! Love Ya!!!

2 comments:
i love you- and you have lots of friends.
Thanks for dropping by, your comment was very sweet! One thing I love about blogging is how you can keep in touch easier, but it does take time! :)
Post a Comment