Tuesday, February 10, 2009

i had an idea

so tell me what you think of this idea......

I was at my friend's house on Friday night for a scrapbook night. She was working on "slurping" her blog into a book. She already had one completed and printed. We were all looking at it. It looked REALLY good. (Way to go Tiffany!) I remembered trying this once before and it got all messed up. I have no idea what I was doing wrong, cause it really is SUPER easy...and supposed to be fool-proof. Leave it to me to mess it up! :o)

ANYWAY-
my thought was- since I am doing the 365 project.............. and I have a photo blog.................... why not combine the 2 this year. Then at the end of the year I can put it all in a book and have it published. What do you think about that? The only thing is that journaling goes along with the pictures. And I guess I don't really want to put all of that in there for the world to read. So I guess I have pretty much decided to put the pics on the photo blog (I have already started it anyway) I just don't know what to do about the journaling. Any thoughts??? I really want suggestions here. So speak up. Thanks.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I'll have to have Tiffany show me her book. I've been wanting to make one too. I don't know about the journaling thing. Maybe just journal a few sentences along with each picture you want to put into the book? Sorry, I'm not much help! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever, we need to get together soon!

Emy5 said...

Yes just a few words is good. Good luck!