Thursday, January 22, 2009

Have you got it too?

Really- ever since Monday. We got it. And I don't want it. It sure would make my day if you would let me know if you have it too. Not because I wish this pain and torment on any one else. But only because I want to know I am not suffering alone. (I'm selfish that way)

Whatever this sickness is that is going around right now- I DON'T like it! And I want it to go away! Monday and Tuesday the girl had it, Wednesday the girl & the boy had it, Thursday (that's today) the girl has it. And they both have these horrible hacking coughs.

I feel bad that the girl has missed almost a week of school. But really- if I heard another kid hacking like her, I would be mad at that parent for sending their kid to school to get mine sick. So I keep her home. And the education suffers. OH WELL.

Hope you are healthy at your house! But really if you aren't- thanks for keeping me company!

8 comments:

debsfreckles said...

My littles have it too. Sometimes I forget because during the day it is not that bad, but it seems like as soon as they lay down it attacks. During the night, I remember they are sick.

Randibee said...

Bummmer! I hope they get better soon!!!! (For your sake as well as theirs).

Ruth P said...

Your poor kids (and you)! The bad coughs always scare me. A month or two ago my girls had coughs and a humidifier really helped. Luckily they weren't sick for too long. I hope they get over it soon and before they give it to you!

trublubyu said...

oh, man! so sorry to hear this. no fun to be sick. and to be a mom of sickos.

hopefully they get well soon.

until then, enjoy all your snuggle time!

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

yep, we've got it too! back to the breathing treatments... :(

TrishAnderson said...

We felt like that at our house for the entire month of December. It is no fun. I hope everyone gets well soon - for your sake if not for theirs!!!

Tiffany said...

Oh I hope you guys are getting better!! I hate when they are sick! i would be totally ticked if some kid at school started it!! What dumb mom sent them to school! Oh well!!

Jenny and Tony said...

I hope it has vacated your property by now! Look on the bright side, getting to sleep in instead of getting the Girl to school on time???