Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Going, going, but not quite gone....

*sigh*

yes we are still suffering over here.
And now I feel it coming on.
Maybe I can beat it before it overtakes me.
Just gotta take those vitamins...and maybe.

Thanks for all you kind words of support and understanding.
I have the greatest friends EVER.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh yuck. Call me if you need a break and I can take the boy or the girl, or both! My boy and girl would love that, well, the girl would anyway!

Ty and Whit said...

Yes Easton has had the worst cold lately! It's so sad and now I'm getting it!! yuck... I hate being sick!! Hope we all get better soon!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Oh darn!!! Don't be sick - that's the worst!!!! I hope those vitamins kick in and you beat this thing!!!
Oh and I love, love, love your blog- it is so darn cute I can hardly stand it!!!!!Keep up the cuteness - even if your sick - it works for ya!

TrishAnderson said...

Still there??? I am so sorry. Down the garlic, echinaccea (ya, didn't spell that right) and vit C. It should kick it before it gets out of control! FEEL BETTER SOON!!!!