I really was hoping I would have time to play around on the computer with different things. (now that we got it up and running) And then it got a virus. Never had one of those before. Boy are they a booger! I had no idea exactly how awful it can be to get a virus. So Ammon has spent the better part of his free time the last few days fixing that (finally). And just got it up and running...AGAIN...last night.
Instead I have been- cleaning the house, crocheting like a mad woman, getting the rest of the Christmas decor up (even though it is now only a week away), and so on and so on. I feel like it is a never ending list. My life is not usually this hectic. And I thought that by getting all of the shopping done early I would have it made. Not so. I have been going and doing and helping others. Today was about my only free day this week. And I spent it cleaning. boo hoo! i want to just sit and do nothing.
Sorry to complain. I'm just having a pity party for a sec. Oh- I'm not done, cause I have to mention that I now feel like I am getting a cold! And we have family pictures- my whole BIG family- on Saturday. What if the "blowing the nose so it is red and swollen" part starts before then and I have that nose in the pics!! I am cramming vitamins down my throat like you wouldn't believe. I can't be sick right now. And Friday is our anniversary. And at the moment I don't even feel like doing anything! And it's late and I should be in bed resting my body- which is in the "achy" phase right now.
Well- I have so many (not exaggerating) things I WANT to blog about. But I don't think I'll even have time until after Christmas. Who knows if I'll even be able to do a post for Ammon for our anniversary. We'll see.....
K- thanks for listening. I'm done.... and off to bed now.
Instead I have been- cleaning the house, crocheting like a mad woman, getting the rest of the Christmas decor up (even though it is now only a week away), and so on and so on. I feel like it is a never ending list. My life is not usually this hectic. And I thought that by getting all of the shopping done early I would have it made. Not so. I have been going and doing and helping others. Today was about my only free day this week. And I spent it cleaning. boo hoo! i want to just sit and do nothing.
Sorry to complain. I'm just having a pity party for a sec. Oh- I'm not done, cause I have to mention that I now feel like I am getting a cold! And we have family pictures- my whole BIG family- on Saturday. What if the "blowing the nose so it is red and swollen" part starts before then and I have that nose in the pics!! I am cramming vitamins down my throat like you wouldn't believe. I can't be sick right now. And Friday is our anniversary. And at the moment I don't even feel like doing anything! And it's late and I should be in bed resting my body- which is in the "achy" phase right now.
Well- I have so many (not exaggerating) things I WANT to blog about. But I don't think I'll even have time until after Christmas. Who knows if I'll even be able to do a post for Ammon for our anniversary. We'll see.....
K- thanks for listening. I'm done.... and off to bed now.

2 comments:
you complain all you want, my dear! sarah is here for you =). why is it that the holiday season is everyone's favorite time of the year, but it's also the most hectic, stressful and tiring time of the year??...no, really, i need this explained to me!...
i hope you don't have the red nose for the pics. that would be a bummer. but then, you could just photoshop it out.
Post a Comment