Thursday, September 11, 2008

Quick Update

Just wanted to let everyone know what's up at our house......
So we are back home in AZ. I realized that I LOVE my house. And 100sq ft DOES make a difference in living space. I am sooo happy to see all of my family and friends again. I love having a car I can drive every day. It makes me happy! I love being around familiar things. I love that I can drive to my sister's house and spend the day if I feel like it. (cause that's what I'm doing today)
We have been home for about a week & a half. We left on Friday the 29th and got home on Monday the 1st. The whole family drove together. We spent a day at my brother's in Kansas and celebrated my birthday there. They made it a very good day for me. Thanks Bren & Calli! It was an eventful drive for us. But only because we had screaming kids in the back seat complaining that theire bums hurt. I was soooo glad to see the "Welcome to Arizona" sign as we drove accross the AZ/NM border! And my house when we pulled into our subdivision! I couldn't wait to get to my in-law's to see my dogs. And then to go say "hi" to my mom & dad. And of course I had to go see Jennifer! (Well we had to beg off her internet)
I got the gas turned back on and called the city so they are restarting our service & I can put my garbage can out for pick-up tomorrow. But AGAIN we are without internet. So for a minute I will again be unable to blog or anything else. BOO HOO!!!!!! Also while we were gone for the summer we canceled our home phone, so for now we are just using our cells. Hope you that need it have that number.
Anyway- just wanted to give you a little update. We are all thrilled to be home again and I'll get back on here asap to do more. Of course I have tons more pics but those will have to wait! And I may be looking at your blog but won't necessarily leave comments since I will not be at my house, so won't have time......but just know that I am still around....lurking.

3 comments:

big_smartmouth said...

welcome back to the blogging world! it's been lonely here w/out you!

Life in the circus said...

YAY! Im soooo glad you are back! Thanks for coming to Taryn's party, it was great to see you!

Tiffany said...

I'm glad you are home! I know I have seen you a few times at church things but never got the chance to say hi and welcome home!! So welcome home!! If ya need anything call me!