I wanted to bring to your attention that I have been a blogger for 1 whole year! I really think this is a great milestone to bring to light. And I really think I need to pat myself on the back. So.......
Congrats to me for 1 successful year as a blogger!!!

4 comments:
happy anniversary, my dear!! now, the honeymoon is over. pretty soon, we'll hear the pitter patter of little blogs running around the house!
I am sorry that we did not get to visit in person. It would have been so nice. We had a few glitches with our phone and internet and had to change our number. Sorry if you called the wrong one!
Anyway you sound happy to be home, which is good.
Happy Blogiversary!
So glad you are back! Even thought you have YET to come see me! Well, we have been gone the past week. We need to get together.
I am so glad you are back! Do you have internet up yet? Have you settled back in at home? I can't wait till your next post!
Post a Comment