So I have been thinking this over for a few weeks now. It is time for a change. While I have loved the adventure that has been growing out my hair, I miss not having a "style". Last night Sarah, the kids, & I walked over to the store. While there I looked at some hair mags. I found the style I wanted. I couldn't sleep last night.Every time I would wake up I would begin thinking about cutting my hair. I know this is what kept me tossing & turning all night long. So this morning I knew there was no other option than to just do it. While my sweet husband made breakfast for the family I barricaded myself in the bathroom to begin the long task of saying good-bye to all of the hard work (that has been slowly being cut off over the last 5 months anyway) I have put in to growing out my hair. This not as easy as you may think and so I would like to stress to you that, yes, I did cut it myself. A little extra pat on the back and a "Great job, Nat!" to me. So I will show you before and after pics and then the pic that my hair should look like and you can judge for yourself if I got it even remotely close.


15 comments:
It looks way cute on you! I love it!!!
I love it! You did a super job! I really like and can't wait to see it in person in 4 weeks! YAY!
The cut is way cute. I can't believe you can do it yourself like that. I love it!! You look way cute with shorter hair. I am sad to say that we have already moved so I won't be able to see you in a couple of weeks. We are in Texas now and have been for 3 days. I am going to miss you so much. You are an amazing person and I am so happy to have you as a friend. Thank you for always being a great example. Love ya girl!!!
i love it! It looks really really cute on you! way to go doing it yourself!!! I cant wait until you get back! My HAIR needs you....well I need you too....but Im sure the whole family can attest that our hair is in critical condition....on life support if you will....you saw, you got the text from jordan....im pretty sure thats how we all look....if not worse!!!!
Your hair is so cute!!! I love it!! You did such a good job! It's been so fun getting to know you this summer!! You're so cute!
i so, so love it!!! and you got it exactly like the picture...but i like it even better on you!!
SEXY MAMA! I love your new blog header too. So cute.
Cute new do!
Hey Natalie - Cute do!! :c) I can't believe you did that yourself. Looks awesome. Have fun!!
it looks way cute, nat! I really love it. and i cannot wait for you to get back and cut my hair! it is in desperate need of a cut. love ya!
Wow! I can't believe you cut it yourself. That right there is some talent! I think it looks GREAT!! Two pats on the back from me!
K, so it is 10:45pm here and I just got your message. Just friggin' rub it in why don'tcha! Breaking Dawn will be all mine in 3hrs and 15 min, so whatever! :)
Um, I mean it's 7:45, why did I say 10:45? Clearly, I might not make it to midnight.
It looks adorable, But then again you always have adorable hair. My hair is really missing you:)!
I like the new cut, but I think you look waaaaaaay cuter than the "inspiration" pic. I miss you and cant wait till you get back.
Post a Comment