Who has him? I DO!!!!!
K so I'm down at the pool with the kids and Sarah today. My phone rings I get out to answer it. It's Ammon. We have the following conversation:
Him: "I have a surprise for you!"
Me: "You do?! What is it?"
Him: "You can go to the party with Sarah tonight!"
Me: "You're gonna be home in time!!!!?!!?" (so exciting for him to get home before midnight!)
Him: "Well maybe. But what I'm saying is....I got you the book!"
Me: "AMMON GOT ME THE BOOK SARAH!!!"
Sarah: "What a great husband!"
Me: "I know! He just surprised me with it! He just went and reserved it right now!"
Sarah: "What a fun surprise!"
Me: thinking: Oh yeah I'm still on the phone...oops.
Me: "Ammon you are the best! Thank you so much!"
Well for any of you that know my husband you know that he doesn't do ANYTHING spontantious....without planning it out first. So this was such a treat for me.
The book? you ask
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment