I HAVE COME TO A CONCLUSION.
It is- either stop trying to catch up on everything I am behind on in my blogging world -OR- stop blogging all together. I decided to stop trying to catch up. I am feeling too stressed about all of the stuff I SHOULD be putting on here. The truth is I am not doing this to be an added stress in my life. It supposed to be an enjoyable release.
The internet here is too unpredictable. It hasn't really been working for 1 1/2 weeks. And so I fall farther behind on all that I feel I'm supposed be doing. HELLOOOOO- I don't HAVE to do anything on here! That's part of the joy of doing it RIGHT?!!!? So I am going to start from today. I am going to blog to make me happy....not stressed. And if I get to it great. If not great again. I am going to simplify. I am going to take some stress out of my life. Starting by not feeling like I am letting others down by not blogging all of the details of my summer excursions, or being so far behind on my 52 blessings that I will never catch up this year. Besides I flatter myself in thinking that other people really care THAT much about what I do!
So if you want to bail now go for it....cause I think in making this decision things are about to get a lot more boring around here.....or maybe they're just getting going. I guess that is what we will find out!
It is- either stop trying to catch up on everything I am behind on in my blogging world -OR- stop blogging all together. I decided to stop trying to catch up. I am feeling too stressed about all of the stuff I SHOULD be putting on here. The truth is I am not doing this to be an added stress in my life. It supposed to be an enjoyable release.
The internet here is too unpredictable. It hasn't really been working for 1 1/2 weeks. And so I fall farther behind on all that I feel I'm supposed be doing. HELLOOOOO- I don't HAVE to do anything on here! That's part of the joy of doing it RIGHT?!!!? So I am going to start from today. I am going to blog to make me happy....not stressed. And if I get to it great. If not great again. I am going to simplify. I am going to take some stress out of my life. Starting by not feeling like I am letting others down by not blogging all of the details of my summer excursions, or being so far behind on my 52 blessings that I will never catch up this year. Besides I flatter myself in thinking that other people really care THAT much about what I do!
So if you want to bail now go for it....cause I think in making this decision things are about to get a lot more boring around here.....or maybe they're just getting going. I guess that is what we will find out!

5 comments:
That is a smart attitude. That's great that you will keep blogging! There are so many things that happen on a day to day basis, that you kinda have to narrow it down to just a few experiences for your blog. Then you are in control of your blog and not the other way around.
I do know what you mean. Blogging should be a fun thing. I won't bail on ya! I miss you so much and I do care "that much" about what you do! I just got called as the primary chorister. Betcha didn't see that coming!
I won't bail on your either, Nat! I love reading your blog! You have so many wonderful things to share!
i'm here for ya. and no pressures on the blog!
oh, this is to funny. Isnt it ridiculous that we do this to ourself!! I do the same thing and than I have to sit back and think "why" am I letting BLOGGING stress me out LOL.
Post a Comment