So I just got done designing a blog for my sister! That was a ton-o-fun!! And not that hard since I have already done mine. Then, it was a surprise to her as to what it looked like. After I got done I called her and told her to go look at it. She LOVES it!
One thing that was so much was fun was that I could do whatever I wanted. The only thing she really had an opinion on was the header- she wanted it to be kind of like mine because she likes the whole "c is for....". So that I did. But other than that I had fee reign! If you didn't know, one of my hobbies is doing stuff on the computer. I could sit in front of the computer ALL day. And believe me I have a few times! And not doing stuff like surfing the web. BOOORIIIING!!!! Crafty type stuff. Photography stuff, scrapbook stuff, blog stuff....you get the picture.
One thing that was so much was fun was that I could do whatever I wanted. The only thing she really had an opinion on was the header- she wanted it to be kind of like mine because she likes the whole "c is for....". So that I did. But other than that I had fee reign! If you didn't know, one of my hobbies is doing stuff on the computer. I could sit in front of the computer ALL day. And believe me I have a few times! And not doing stuff like surfing the web. BOOORIIIING!!!! Crafty type stuff. Photography stuff, scrapbook stuff, blog stuff....you get the picture.
Anyway- if you want to check it out go.........

5 comments:
Your sister's blog is very cute!
Awesome. I don't even know how to change a background. I would love to know how. If you have time can you let me in on the secret??!! My email is emily.cairns@gmail.com
It's so cute! I love the colors for sure. You did a great job!
i am pretty partial to it too! it's wayyyy cute! and thanks for leaving me my very first comment!!!
Cute!!!
Post a Comment