Thursday, March 6, 2008

You GOTTA see this!!!!

So just now I was looking on the web for baby names. Like I don't have anything better to do!

JUST BECAUSE! THIS IS NOT AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

And I came across this web site.
You have GOT to check it out! (Especially if you are Mormon or from Utah or have ever lived in Utah)
I was laughing so hard!!!

Tell me what you think!

4 comments:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Yep that was pretty funny! Have you googled movie star baby names? That's a fun one!

idahohubers said...

I have niece named Denlynn - I never thought of it as a Utah name, but it totally is and there was a very similar name on the list! So funny. My SIL loves unique names so I sent her the site info. She's having a baby soon so we'll see if she picks one!

Emy5 said...

That was very funny! My sister has original names for her kids. One is Liahona!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Holy Cow! What do people think when they name that sweet little bundle? Ok so I'd heard of 20 of the boy manes and 42 of the girl names. I feel for 90 % of the people whose names happened to appear on the list! YIKES! I would really hate to be "Justa Cowgirl"! HELLO! I went to school with a girl whose name was Mae Igo and well it's just WRONG! TYhanks for sharing, we did get a laugh and all from it!