Sunday, February 3, 2008

Playing "Catch-Up"

So I have had NO time to sit down and blog this week! It makes me sad. I thought of about A THOUSAND things that I wanted to blog about (as they happened this week) but now they are gone from my memory!!!

It was my sharing time this week. That would be #2. Again I left church today feeling silly and like it didn't go the way I had pictured it AT ALL!!! I was bummed. I was also up until 2:00 AM getting it ready because at about 12:30 or 1:00 was when the Lord decided to finally to send me some inspiration! SO at the last minute I had to re-do pretty much the whole thing. I thought it sounded like a great idea. But after presenting it today I feel like the kids thought it was lame and didn't learn anything. I hope SOMEONE got SOMETHING out of it!

I also spent the last half of my week making little invites to our Primary Activity Day, for Saturday. They turned out really cute. I was happy about that. I hope the activity turns out just as cute!!

So I guess now that all of that is out of the way MAYBE I will have time to sit and catch-up on some of the things I need to blog about........I have a list!

**Our trip to the Phoenix Zoo
**Ammon's birthday
**Channel 8 birthday party
And those are just the ones with pictures, not to mention the entries I need to do without pictures........if I can ever remember the stuff that happened this last week!

And if that isn't bad enough, I need to put things on more than one blog! But I enjoy it, so don't think that I am REALLY complaining.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I think you're too hard on yourself with the Primary thing! Emmi came home from church the happiest little girl because she said she had SOOOOOO much fun in Primary. The invites are very cute and she can't wait for the activity.

Jen said...

I thought you did great. I agree you are too hard on yourself. I am glad you got the invites done. Maybe you will be able to relax a little now. They are stinkin' cute!