Thursday, February 21, 2008

Off we go to I-da-ho


So tomorrow afternoon Ammon and I are off to Idaho for the weekend. Ammon's work is flying us out there. He has some training. But since we are going with 2 other couples I will not be bored while he is at meetings! Just a fun little vacation/ weekend getaway for us!

I was hoping to go do a session at the Rexburg Temple. But I think that since it is a smaller temple you probably have to make an appointment to do a session. I know that is how it was when they first opened the Snowflake Temple. And since I don't know our schedule, it probably isn't going to happen. But at least we could go over there and just see it.

I do worry a little since my kids have been sick all week. But they seemed ok today, so everything should be alright. Marcy said to go ahead and go and not worry about them. I know I won't worry about whose care they are in. But I will worry a little if they are doing ok. I guess that's the natural "mom" in me showing. Just want my babes to be healthy and well!

But I plan to have an enjoyable weekend. Sorry to those of you I am leaving behind to fulfill my responsibilities this weekend! But THANKS SOOOO MUCH for being willing to fill in for me!!! I appreciate it so much!

See ya Monday!


after note: i just checked the site for the Rexburg Temple- They have clothing rental & a cafeteria. I will call tomorrow morning before we leave and find out about sessions. From looking at the site- we may get to go after all!!!!

6 comments:

Ruth P said...

What a fun get-away for you two! I hope you have a great break to be together and relax. We will be thinking of you while you are in in the COLD country!

Heidi said...

Have fun! And try not to worry about the kids - just enjoy yourself! Easier said than done though!

idahohubers said...

Not exactly the best time to be in Idaho! Just Kidding - I love it here - welcome to the cold. Thanks for the comment about my photos. I feel about my photos the way you feel about home school, so friendly encouragement helps a ton. And I saw the pic of your boy in a tutu - I'm glad I'm not the only mom who lets her son were tutus! They are fun to wear, who can blame them.

andrea said...

That will be so fun! It is probably going to be pretty cold! Especially coming from AZ. How fun to get to the temple too! I love Rexburg, my Grandparents had a farm there so we went every summer! It's a great place.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I hope that you had a great weekend and that you were able to get to the temple!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I hope you have a BLAST!! Tom loved Boise. He said he could live there and that says a lot! You will have to tell us all about it.