If you are interested here is a neat web site. Similar to coupon sense. But FREE. Also they tell you all of the in-store adds for the week, but without using coupons. So not all of the stuff is the processed foods. When I did coupon sense I liked that all of the info was in one place, but I didn't like the coupon part of it. And that you had to subscribe to the newspaper. And that you paid for the website.
Something I like about this is that they also give you menu ideas using all of the items you bought- on sale. I don't know how every week is, but this week there are 9 ideas for main dishes, so that covers the whole week! When it comes to my menu/dinner planning I like being told exactly what to do. And bonus if everything on your menu happens to be on sale when you go grocery shopping!!
Something I like about this is that they also give you menu ideas using all of the items you bought- on sale. I don't know how every week is, but this week there are 9 ideas for main dishes, so that covers the whole week! When it comes to my menu/dinner planning I like being told exactly what to do. And bonus if everything on your menu happens to be on sale when you go grocery shopping!!
Anyway- if it sounds like something you would be interested in go check it out......

No comments:
Post a Comment