Why can't I leave this thing alone!!!!!
I honestly can't understand the obsession. But I just have to see if I can make it cuter than it was.
Not like I don't have a million more important things that I should be doing right now! I guess this IS a hobby and so it is fun and a way for me to de-stress.
Oh right- "What kind of stress does she have?" you wonder.
Let me expound.......
On top of the Primary President thing.......
For the past week I have been sitting at home...doing nothing...so that I wouldn't go spend money. Because we don't have any. Because my husband doesn't have a job right now! I thought I was COMPLETELY fine with it, because we felt it was the right decision for him to quit his job. And to be honest, I was fine. But as the week went on and still no prospects were showing up I think it began to take it's toll without me even noticing. Yesterday I had a TOTAL melt down. And today Ammon finally had to BRIBE me to clean up the kitchen. It was that bad! So I got to go to IKEA. Not that I really bought anything, but it was fun just to get out of the house and go shopping. And the only thing I like more than going shopping is to torture Ammon by making him come along. (I'm so mean!!!) I don't know why though because when he comes I never spend money....because I know he's watching.
Anyway- things are looking up. He has 2 interviews on Monday. So hopefully something good is right around the corner!
I honestly can't understand the obsession. But I just have to see if I can make it cuter than it was.
Not like I don't have a million more important things that I should be doing right now! I guess this IS a hobby and so it is fun and a way for me to de-stress.
Oh right- "What kind of stress does she have?" you wonder.
Let me expound.......
On top of the Primary President thing.......
For the past week I have been sitting at home...doing nothing...so that I wouldn't go spend money. Because we don't have any. Because my husband doesn't have a job right now! I thought I was COMPLETELY fine with it, because we felt it was the right decision for him to quit his job. And to be honest, I was fine. But as the week went on and still no prospects were showing up I think it began to take it's toll without me even noticing. Yesterday I had a TOTAL melt down. And today Ammon finally had to BRIBE me to clean up the kitchen. It was that bad! So I got to go to IKEA. Not that I really bought anything, but it was fun just to get out of the house and go shopping. And the only thing I like more than going shopping is to torture Ammon by making him come along. (I'm so mean!!!) I don't know why though because when he comes I never spend money....because I know he's watching.
Anyway- things are looking up. He has 2 interviews on Monday. So hopefully something good is right around the corner!

5 comments:
Oh Nat! I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll keep you guys in my prayers. I totally understand the shopping thing. I LOOOOOVE shopping! Why don't you guys come over sometime this week to play? It'll get you out of the house and also in a non-shopping environment!
Oh yes, may I suggest Guitar Hero as an awesome way to de-stress? Works for me! Come over and we can play. I do love your blog look, by the way.
You just make me laugh Natalie!! The whole thing about not buying anything because your husband is watching... it's totally me :)! Tell Ammon good luck!
Things will look up and hopefully he will get a job closer to home. That way you can spend money AND see him more. It's a win-win!
How did the interviews go? We have been thinking of you guys!
Post a Comment