Technology
I am thankful for my computer, email, cell phones, microwave ovens (is that really considered technology?) All of those everyday things that make life so much easier. The things that you don't give a second thought to......UNTIL... buh buh buh they are broken, or gone, or whatever, but you are no longer able to use them!
I love my computer! OK, not actually MY computer, but computers in gereral. Mine I would LOVE to replace! I love that Ammon knows so much about them and that all I have to do is ask and he can tell me pretty much whatever I need to know. And I can understand the explanation (mostly). I also love that I know a lot about them. Especially for a girl. Sounds sexist, I know, but in my family it's an accomplishment. (sorry all my sisters!) I love that I know stuff and that my OLDER sisters call me to ask for help. It's not often that I get to tell THEM something THEY don't know! It makes me feel good to contribute. :) It makes me feel needed and helpful and I like that feeling.
I like cell phones. I like that I can just reach into my bag and call my husband whenever I want to talk to him. No matter where either of us are! I like that if I need help when I'm out somewhere I don't feel stranded and out of luck.
I guess the list could go on for days. Heck, I could have made each of these things individual blessings and then I would be done for the whole year. But I guess that would be cheating!
I guess mostly the thing I like most about technology is CONVENIENCE. Let's face it I'M LAZY and technology makes things sooooooooo much nicer!
I love my computer! OK, not actually MY computer, but computers in gereral. Mine I would LOVE to replace! I love that Ammon knows so much about them and that all I have to do is ask and he can tell me pretty much whatever I need to know. And I can understand the explanation (mostly). I also love that I know a lot about them. Especially for a girl. Sounds sexist, I know, but in my family it's an accomplishment. (sorry all my sisters!) I love that I know stuff and that my OLDER sisters call me to ask for help. It's not often that I get to tell THEM something THEY don't know! It makes me feel good to contribute. :) It makes me feel needed and helpful and I like that feeling.
I like cell phones. I like that I can just reach into my bag and call my husband whenever I want to talk to him. No matter where either of us are! I like that if I need help when I'm out somewhere I don't feel stranded and out of luck.
I guess the list could go on for days. Heck, I could have made each of these things individual blessings and then I would be done for the whole year. But I guess that would be cheating!
I guess mostly the thing I like most about technology is CONVENIENCE. Let's face it I'M LAZY and technology makes things sooooooooo much nicer!
Kip’s Wedding Song
Why do you love me? Why do you need me? Always and forever. We met in a chatroom, now our love can fully bloom. Sure the world wide web is great but you, you make my salivate. Yes, I love technology but not as much as you, you see. But I STILL love technology. Always and forever.
Why do you love me? Why do you need me? Always and forever. We met in a chatroom, now our love can fully bloom. Sure the world wide web is great but you, you make my salivate. Yes, I love technology but not as much as you, you see. But I STILL love technology. Always and forever.

2 comments:
Good blessing! I can't imagine where I would be without my cell phone or computer. They're my lifelines! Sort of.
Yes technology can be and is a great blessing.
Post a Comment