If you have ever seen The Pajama Game (movie or otherwise) you will understand that title. If not- see it! Ammon and I went to the Arizona Theatre Company's production of The Pajama Game yesterday. We had so much fun. We left the house at noon and got home at 8:30. It was great to just get out and spend time together...just the 2 of us. I like taking my kids out as well. I like taking them to restaurants. Addie LOVES it. But I needed that day! The play was done really well. They had some very funny people in it! Great singing. Great dancing. Great acting. I give it a "thumbs-up"!Sunday, January 13, 2008
My "Once a Year Day"
If you have ever seen The Pajama Game (movie or otherwise) you will understand that title. If not- see it! Ammon and I went to the Arizona Theatre Company's production of The Pajama Game yesterday. We had so much fun. We left the house at noon and got home at 8:30. It was great to just get out and spend time together...just the 2 of us. I like taking my kids out as well. I like taking them to restaurants. Addie LOVES it. But I needed that day! The play was done really well. They had some very funny people in it! Great singing. Great dancing. Great acting. I give it a "thumbs-up"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm jealous but glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment