So I am FINALLY getting around to posting these pictures. To be honest I just didn't feel like going through all of the pictures I took, and editing the ones I wanted to use. But now I am. So here is a picture of some of my nieces & nephews in their costumes......
.....and Ephriam
We invited our families over for Halloween. We had planned on going to the carnival and haunted house. But by the time everyone got here and the kids got to go trick-or-treating, there just wasn't time before they all had to head back home. But I think they had fun anyway. I know I did. I spent the whole day baking treats. Some of them turned out good. Some not so good. But that's what you get from an amateur.
Here is a little slide show of the birthday part of the celebration.

2 comments:
Ephriam is just so stinkin' cute. I think he's the cutest lion I have ever seen. Glad he had fun party!
Hailey just say the pictures and starting saying "A-Addie" in Her cute little voice. I guess know who Addie is
Post a Comment