Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Picture Play Date

Today we had a play date with the Larsons. Jennifer wanted to take her girls somewhere to take their pictures. She invited us to come along. I thought that sounded like a fun idea. I have never just taken my kids somewhere with the only purpose being to take their pictures. I guess that's why she's the photographer and not me. She thinks of things like that. We drove over to CAC. They have a really pretty grassy area by the entrance to the college. That's where we took the pictures. The kids had a blast just running around. And we tried to get some pictures in between.

The funny thing was that my kids sat pretty well and I don't know how to take good pictures. She had a hard time getting her girls to cooperate and she does! I got some ok ones. I don't know about Jennifer though. I hope so, especially since she was the one that wanted to do it in the first place!

So here is a slide show of SOME of the pictures that I took. I say some, because I took around 300 pictures. (AAHHH the joy of digital cameras!) I narrowed it down to a little over 50 for the slide show. ENJOY!

2 comments:

Jen said...

It was a fun play day except for for my little uncooperative Hailey. What a suprise. Your pictures turned out great

andrea said...

Look how beautiful they are! I haven't seen you in forever! Thanks for saying hello :) I can't believe how big they both are!!