On Saturday I took my children to get their pictures taken. We did not do family pictures...NO WAY!!! Maybe after I loose some more weight. :) But I had to get Ephriam's one year pictures done. And I thought I might as well get pictures of my kids in their Christmas outfits. And you can't get pictures of one and not the other. OK- well I can't.
The pictures were taken by my friend Jennifer Larson. They are THE CUTEST pictures!!! So, sure, you have to start with something cute to take pictures OF. But it helps to have a FANTASTIC photographer as well. I can't wait to show them to EVERYONE!!!!! I really am blown away by Jennifer's talent. I would love to be able to take pictures like her! And my kids just love her. So that makes it easier for them to cooperate.
Thanks Jennifer, for another set of AMAZING pictures!
I don't have them back yet, but they are posted on her web site. Here's the link if you want to go look at them.....
www.carpenterfamily.photoherald.com
The pictures were taken by my friend Jennifer Larson. They are THE CUTEST pictures!!! So, sure, you have to start with something cute to take pictures OF. But it helps to have a FANTASTIC photographer as well. I can't wait to show them to EVERYONE!!!!! I really am blown away by Jennifer's talent. I would love to be able to take pictures like her! And my kids just love her. So that makes it easier for them to cooperate.
Thanks Jennifer, for another set of AMAZING pictures!
I don't have them back yet, but they are posted on her web site. Here's the link if you want to go look at them.....
www.carpenterfamily.photoherald.com

No comments:
Post a Comment