OK- so to preface....why am I doing soooo many posts today? I have been sick since Tuesday. These are things I have wanted to put on all week but have been WAY to tired and out of it to do. Today has been better. So I thought while I was having an "up" moment I would take the time to post.
That being said....
What a surprise when, as I checked the mail a week ago, I pull out an envelope addressed to me from Addie's aunt. What the heck could she be sending me??! I open it to find a ton pictures of my baby when she was still living with her foster mother. About 2/3 - 3/4 of them we haven't seen before! I was almost in tears just looking through them. It really made my day!
That being said....
What a surprise when, as I checked the mail a week ago, I pull out an envelope addressed to me from Addie's aunt. What the heck could she be sending me??! I open it to find a ton pictures of my baby when she was still living with her foster mother. About 2/3 - 3/4 of them we haven't seen before! I was almost in tears just looking through them. It really made my day!




3 comments:
how sweet and amazing!! What a blessing to have those!
That is so great, Nat. Tiffany's right, that is such a blessing! I always wish we had more little baby pictures of Emmi. We take what we can get, right?
Wow that is exciting. A few more pictures to scrapbook now :) Are you feeling better?
Post a Comment