Well, today my sister Stephanie, FINALLY, told the family that they are expecting a new addition to their family in May.
I say finally because I have known for about 2 weeks now. Can I tell you how hard it has been not to say anything to ANYONE! I was the only one that knew for a while. It would have been ok, except that everyone else in the world was also telling us that they were expecting. It's really hard not to let something slip when you're sitting there talking to your MOM about the other sister's pregnancy! (The mom is the killer. Anyone else I could have handled!)
Anyway... I am sooo excited for them. It sounds lame I know. Not that this is new news by now. Since I have 2 other sister expecting. But I am excited for all 3 of them. Babies are fun. Can't wait till they get here!
I say finally because I have known for about 2 weeks now. Can I tell you how hard it has been not to say anything to ANYONE! I was the only one that knew for a while. It would have been ok, except that everyone else in the world was also telling us that they were expecting. It's really hard not to let something slip when you're sitting there talking to your MOM about the other sister's pregnancy! (The mom is the killer. Anyone else I could have handled!)
Anyway... I am sooo excited for them. It sounds lame I know. Not that this is new news by now. Since I have 2 other sister expecting. But I am excited for all 3 of them. Babies are fun. Can't wait till they get here!

1 comment:
I know I am not your sister but I just thought you might be intrested...I am not pregnant! jk...I thought I would try and syke you out a bit. I am sure you did not fall for it. I think there are going to be some announcements in bruce's family in the next few months. Congrats to your sisters :)
Post a Comment