Friday, September 21, 2007

More baby tricks!

So how do you ever get enough of all the cute things that your baby learns to do!!?!! And WHERE do they learn it! I'm not entirely sure where he learned to say bye bye. I'm pretty sure I taught him to clap at the words "YAY". Since I say, "Yay, yay, ya, yay" to him all of the time. Either way it's cute and I HAVE to share. You see, this is the first time I have experienced all of these "firsts", since Addie was about this age already when we got her. So it is very exciting to me. I wish we could have been there to see Addie do this too. OH WELL! Can't change the past! And we still got to see her do other things. But sometimes it's still a sore spot that I, her mother, wasn't the one there seeing, helping, encouraging...

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love him! He is so adorable.