Sunday, March 10, 2013

URRRHHHGGGGG!!!!

SO frustrating!
This is the second puzzle I have put together in the last few months that had a piece missing.
Well, to be fair, the children were helping with the first puzzle, and I'm sure that one of the pieces accidentally got knocked on the floor and our resident hoover {AKA Roksi} ate the piece before any of us noticed.
But I know that didn't happen this time. And it was bugging me the entire time that I was putting together the thing, because I HATE it when I have one piece missing in the middle of a bunch of finished puzzle.
And what do I find when I get to the end of the puzzle???.....
An extra piece and an empty space! And they DON'T belong together! GRRRR!
And if you couldn't tell this is not a problem that will affect my life in anyway, it's just my OCD coming out a bit.
But really? Two puzzles in a row with a missing piece??
Maybe the next one I put together will be lucky.

1 comment:

LucyH said...

Ha, ha, I hate when that happens too!