About what?
WHO KNOWS!
But I am sitting here waiting for the husband to get home and listening to the pouring rain outside, and I feel like blogging.
It seems that on the days I have something great transpire I don't have the time to sit and post.
And on the days when I do have the time it seems that I have forgotten all of the things that happened that I would like to post about.
OH WELL!
That's what happens when you get old and you start to lose more of the memory you never had much of to begin with! Sad.
But I will say this-
I have started putting my blogs into books. I found a site that I like so far. Better than blurb. It's so simple. And you don't have to move stuff around so much. I feel like with blurb I still have to move stuff around all over the place. BLEH!
And so I am working on it. And I can already tell you- this is going to be one EXPENSIVE project! Especially since these are just the blogs and not the rest of the scrapbooking that I have to do. Some day I will get all caught up on it.
Perhaps.
And so instead I will leave you with some pictures I have taken, of random things, over the last little while.....
![]() |
| impromptu ice skating at dad's shop |
![]() |
| Sweet 16 cake for sweet HG |
![]() |
| drinking from the pool |
![]() |
| lining Grandma's casket |





2 comments:
what website do you like better than blurb? I need to start putting my blog into books...I need to come and visit and see your new place too:) miss you!
Well, if it makes you feel better, I haven't blogged since last August and am just NOW trying to catch up. It's ridiculous. I want to know which website you like better than blurb? I have one blurb book and it's ok but yes, it was kind of a pain! P.S. I'm coming to AZ for spring break! We'll be there April 3-7 so we must get together!
Post a Comment