Today was a good day for some and not so good for others.
Around here, when the little people get sick you can hardly tell. There is no slowing down. They act pretty much the same, only cranky. And so it is not uncommon for the parents to make it through most of the day before realizing what the problem is. BUT in the uncommon occurrence that one of the children actually throws up, we kind of know. Today was one such day. I was sad for my girl to not feel well. But as the day progressed she seemed to feel better. So I didn't worry about it. I took her to ballet. She was fine. We went out to eat. She threw up again. BUMMER. So we ate and then we came home. And she did it AGAIN. Poor baby. I put her to bed. She fell asleep right away. I am convinced that she will be fine tomorrow.
As all of this was happening the boys were getting ready to go to the fathers and sons camp out. The boy was SUPER excited. He loves going camping. And he got to go with his dad AND another adult male, and a dog. He was so cooperative today in getting ready. He even let me cut his hair AND took a bath. Neither of which he wanted to do this morning when he got up.
And I have a cake to do tomorrow. I'm just happy that during getting the boys ready to go, taking care of a sick baby, and all the usual, I had time to do all of the prep work for the cake. It will make things go so much more smooth tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment