Sunday, September 11, 2011

It's time

It finally hit me today.
Well 2 things did actually.

First-
My in-laws are leaving.
For 18 months.
We listened to them speak in church.
And I cried.
They are going to Nauvoo, Illinois.
Here:














and Second-
Promptings come.
You have to act on them.
Usually sooner than later.
I am scared.
And I cried.
It's time to act.

Change is good, right?
Growth is good, right?
But it's scarey.
And it's time.

4 comments:

Charity said...

Agreed. I agree with what you said, but it never makes the change that promptings bring ANY easier. And crying- well honey, that is normal for me. I tell my RS ladies when I teach that I hold my tears in all week and Sundy is when I get to release them....they just get to be the lucky ones to suffer through it.
Call me soon~ its been awhile.

Necia said...

K...need details...time as in what?! I could fill in the blank with many of my own ideas :)!!

Plaksey said...

what change?? what's changing?? tell us!

The Nobles said...

Yes, I am curious too! What is this new change? I live love love your blog by the way. Id leave mire comments but im using my phone amd it becomes tedious lol. Your in laws are going to love Nauvoo! How cool? I bet you will miss having them around