I am sorry that some of you have asked what changes I am coming to, and I just left you hanging for so long!
Well. A few weeks ago we started our PS MAPP training classes to work toward to becoming Foster Licensed. This is a HUGE decision for us. And a very nervous one for me. But we fel like it is the direction we should be going right now.
Our adoption certification expired a couple days ago. And I cried about that. We got certified about 18 months ago, because we felt strongly that we should. And nothing happened with it. So I wonder why we did that. I am tempted to be angry and feel like we wasted A LOT of money. And to be somewhat frustrated. But I am fighting those feelings. And I feel like we have come to the end of something because of that expiration.
But I also feel like we are at the beginning of something because of our choice to become Foster Licensed.
So it is a happy and sad time for me right now. But at least I have my 2 little sweethearts forever, for always, & no matter what.
Friday, October 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
i am so excited for you and your family. i think you're doing a great thing. any child would be lucky to be in your home.
Post a Comment