OK so maybe it's not THE eternal struggle, but it's MY eternal struggle.
The baby issue.
Right now, as I am cleaning my house and seeing what a mess my TWO children make, I am thinking 2 is enough. This is where I have been for the last week or so.
And then there are other days where I REALLY want more and feel like my family is not complete. I guess I just don't know right now. And at the moment I just need to soak up every moment I have with my two little blessings. Because you never know.....life can change in an instant.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Life can change on the drop of a hat. I can't even explain how cruel this concept is. I have never had a good change come like that, but the most horrible things in my life have happened that way.
You have such a wonderful family! I know that the Lord will bless you for being what he and doing what he has asked you to do. You're such an awesome mom! Hang in there.
Oh Aizona Nat...How we could chat! I am in such a similar place right now that I literally ACHE for another little one. ACHE is a "soft" word for it, but I agree in that we (meaning every person on Earth who has kids or not) need to remember to be thankful for what we have. I hope you are doing well, and that we will get to meet you at the Grand Canyon very, very soon!! Hang in. Call if you need me to talk you off a ledge. ")
Post a Comment