Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011!!!!

Happy New Year!
I SO hope that I can be better about keeping up with our everyday life this year. I kind of didn't do a whole lot with ANY of my blogs last year. So here is my fresh start.

So for new years eve we went over to the Buell's house and had a great lunch. After I sat and did miss H's hair for her new year's dance. And we just sat and visited, while the husband went and got some acupuncture done because he had been so sick. The girl got to ride the horse- Cassi- and the kids just had an all around great time running wild for a few hours. After dark we set off some fireworks. The children LOVED it! It was a first for the Buell kids and for mine it was a second. But may have well been a first since the last time they were 4 and 18months. This was the first time that it was legal to set off fireworks where we live. It was fun watching them enjoy it so much. We got home and in bed at a decent hour. (the husband and I were in bed by 10:30pm) We didn't stay up to ring in the new year. But we were totally OK with that. Especially since we have all (excepting the girl) been sick.

No comments: