Happy birthday to ME! Happy birthday to ME! Happy birthday dear ME-E. Happy birthday to ME!
and here are some pictures of ME through the years....
(be sure to note all the different hairstyles)
 |
| I begged my mom for the white bracelet I was wearing. A little piece of metal with stars punched out of it. And I just HAD to have it! |
 |
| Summers on Encinas Street- Oh the memories! |
 |
| Our exchange student Masako. Wonder what ever happened to her.... |
 |
| The wedding day. |
 |
| Outside mom & dad's. This is the most beautiful (and vicious) bougainvillea bush ever! A family picture.... our first I think. |
 |
| Our first little apartment. Yay a visitor! I still love visitors you know... |
 |
| In the grape vines. I STILL love these pictures. See how cute I look! Maybe I'll get there again some day. |
 |
| What kind of people take their PETS to the photo studio!? Oh yeah- US! |
 |
| WHAT was this photographer thinking!!!? Can you say RED! Red hair, Red dress, Red lips, Red backdrop. UGH! What was I thinking! |
 |
| Working at the scrapbook store. I never brought home a paycheck you know. Good times. |
 |
| Me & Baby & Dawn & Ren. She didn't want to go alone.....that's what friends are for. |
 |
| At another one of our meetings. Good hair day I think. I have those sometimes. |
 |
| TRYING to be a good sister in law. Sometimes I succeed. |
I hardly ever post pictures of myself. I'm usually taking them, not in them. But this is my post on my birthday. So I thought it was only fitting to do Natalie picture OVERLOAD. Hope you enjoyed....if nothing more- a good laugh! :0D
Happy birthday to ME! Happy birthday to ME! Happy birthday dear ME-E. Happy birthday to ME!
4 comments:
Happy birthday, Nat! I LOVE all of the pictures! What what do you mean!? You have good hair days every time I see you! It is fun to see how much "life" you have already lived!
You are a superstar! Happy birthday! By the way, I remember begging my Mom for some L.A. Gear's in 4th grade.
love the old pictures!!! You have inspired me - I'll have to post some of me - maybe
Happy belated B-Day. Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment