So I can't tell you just why I'm even thinking of this.
Well...yes I can. It's that time of year again.
The time when the bugs start invading my garage again.
YUCK.
And we need to get out there and clean, sort, throw out, & organize so that the husband can spray.
And I have been seeing dead ones laying in the garage.
At least they're dead!
I must tell you that, besides spiders & flies, cockroaches are really the only kind of bugs we see around our house. And those things are right up on the top of my "Bugs that freak me out scare me to DEATH" list. Right along with scorpions.
They will charge you! It isn't a laughing matter! I might die one of these days.
There is no telling what one would do if it caught me. And I have heard, from exterminators, that you should NEVER smash one unless you can tell FOR SURE it is a male.
Because females carry their eggs around on their backs and so if you step on it, then the eggs will be transferred onto your shoe and every step you take will spread those little boogers around.
*SHIVER*
So your best course of action is to
RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
RUN in the opposite direction of that charging bug.
Unless you have bug spray in your pocket. Then- stand your ground and
FIGHT! FIGHT TO THE DEATH! (of the bug of course)
Well- my whole point of this post was-
Have you ever noticed how, when those gross little bugs die, they flip over on their back
and neatly fold all their little arms in?
They fold them in! Interesting.
If they weren't so stinkin' scary (and gross) I might think they were such a neat little package.
As it is- you CANNOT even picture them as a package!
HOW could you put something as cute as a bow on something as gross as a cockroach!?!
It wouldn't make it cuter anyway.

1 comment:
Natalie, you make me laugh! Thanks! I am glad there is another girl out there not afraid to confess her bug phobia.
Post a Comment