Friday, May 14, 2010
04♣03♣10
Every year our little city has an easter egg hunt the Saturday before Easter. And we love to take the kids. Last year we didn't go. I can't remember why. But this year we went. The kids love it. I was with the girl in her age section, and the husband was with the boy. The husband said the boy ran around picking up eggs as fast as he could. And that the husband had to call him back to stop him from picking them all up. The girl was funny. When they said "go" she went, but then she just kept looking at me like, "is it really OK for me to just pick up all these eggs?" I laughed. And kept telling her to go ahead. I think she was confused because the eggs aren't actually hidden. They are just scattered on the grass. So all the kids have to do is pick them up. After, we came home and watched General Conference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment