Thursday, April 15, 2010

Here we are again

On Monday I was sitting my bedroom, when the husband comes in and declares the glad tidings…….

He got a job.

We are thrilled. And the fact that he applied for this job more than once is just a little tidbit. Nothing really to get excited about. And to be honest I would have been more excited had he gotten this job the first time anyway, Which is funny since he really hasn’t had steady work for 2 years. You’d think I’d be more excited now. Meh.

So for the past 2 days I have been at home. (since we only have 1 car at the moment also) Because the husband has been working. I actually walked to pick the girl up from school today. With the boy. And it was H-O-T. I am not ready for that hot. I am too much enjoying the cool.

Anyway- the job. We are so happy about it. And the best part is- we don’t have to move anywhere! YAY!

6 comments:

Rosalyn Francis said...

Yay! for the job!
Yay! Yay! for not moving anywhere!
Yay! Yay! Yay! for a walking Mom who rolls with it! (We did the one car thing for 5 years, and Boy was I a skinny Mom!)

LucyH said...

Yay!!! SO happy for you!

TrishAnderson said...

Congrats on the job! I am sure it is a huge blessing. Hope things are going well for you!

Amanda Griggs said...

That's wonderful news on all accounts! (well all but having to walk in the heat!)

Heidi said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys. What's the job? Hey, I know some people in Indy who would love to see you if you really want to beat the heat!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Yipee! I'm so happy for you. And I feel your pain about no car. i didn't have a car for 2 years and it was HARD! But i learned great things from it so don't feel too glum♥