Did you know that I LOVE marshmallows? I do. Call me a 5 year old. But I love them.
I DON'T love soft ones though. I like them when they are starting to get stale.
And the only thing better than a marshmallow that is starting to go stale is
a CHOCOLATE COVERED stale mallow! MMMMMMMM.*happy sigh*
When I was a kid I used to put them on a plate (or in a bowl) in the microwave and nuke em.
And watch them puff up and then take them out and eat em warm.
I even made my own one time a few years ago.
That Martha has a recipe for everything!
So yes!
I love minis and regular and peeps and chocolate covered.....as long as they are a little hard.
Right now it's the chocolate covered eggs in the egg carton...in honor of Easter.
And the girl found them in the freezer last night and asked what they were!
Might I have to share!!?!!! Perish the thought!!!
(why the freezer you ask? because that is a way to make them hard without having to wait for them to go stale duh!)
Might I have to share!!?!!! Perish the thought!!!
(why the freezer you ask? because that is a way to make them hard without having to wait for them to go stale duh!)



5 comments:
I have a couple of bags of hard ones you can have, but I am a little far away. My kids love them. Wish I could agree, but I just don't like something about the texture. Oh, well.
I'll bring over my stale marshmallows. I've been wondering what to do with them besides throw them away:) Your so funny!
ha ha you crack me up I am so the same though! I love stale marshmellows covered with chocolate!
Yay for stale marshmallows! I agree that they are better when they are a little hard. (And you do not have to share your stash with your kids!)
When I was a kid I used to purposely leave marshmallows unattended and uncovered so I could go back and eat them in their perfect condition weeks later. We must be related:)
Post a Comment